Monday, November 24, 2008

Shelfari

Yesterday while I was at work I did some Web 2.0 searching while I was on counter and it was a little bit quiet. I found this really cool online virtual bookshelf which I think is super cool. It allows you to create an online database of the books you own, the books you read and the books you want to read, as well as being able to see what other people have to say about other books... although I must say that it was kind of worrying for me to see that the "Book of Morman" was one of the most reviewed books of the day. I have customised shelfari's widget to add a bookshelf to my blog which is replacing books of note and will show what I am currently reading and even has navigation arrows if there is more then 1 book I am reading at a time! It also allows you to add friends - kind of like facebook, and you can look at eachothers bookshelves!

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

Shelfari ROCKS! Friend me there, I'm sleepydumpling there too.